47pl

Friday, March 1, 2013

Margaret Berger goes to Malmo


With overwhelming voting results Margaret Berger has won the national final of Eurovision Song Contest with the song "I feed you my love".
Berger utclassed both Datarock, Circus Eliassen, Adele and Vidar Busk to win the right to represent Norway in the Eurovision contest European final in Malmö in May. 
The song 'I Feed You My Love" is written by Swedish artist and songwriter Karin Park and produced by the Norwegian-Swedish producer duo Macho Psycho.The  27-year-old from Trondheim will now prepare for the big Eurovision
The song "I feed you my love" went to  the top list in iTunes after Margaret Berger took first place MGP semifinal in Floro. Berger was also a big favorite at odds companies before Saturday's big Norwegian Eurovision final.
Margaret Berger was the ultimate favorite among both the people and by the jury. Margaret Berger received the most votes in both central Norway, Western Norway, Southern Norway and Eastern Norway. The only region she did not win was Northern Norway.
This shows that a rather special song can do very well at Eurovision, and I can only hope that it will do well in ESC as well.
The Norway Post - Photo by Hege Bakken Riise/NRK

No comments:

Post a Comment